Monday, September 19, 2011

BBQ Roasted Chicken with Parmesan Potatoes


I have decided to change my blog a little bit! Although I absolutely LOVE Pampered Chef and all of their recipes I have tried so far, I'm not going to limit myself only to Pampered Chef now. I am still going to do at least one Pampered Chef recipe each week, but if I see a recipe somewhere else that looks good, then I'm going to check it out!

I got this recipe from the Kraft website, and it was very yummy! It was really easy to make and had a lot of flavor to it. There isn't much prep work to do, but the bake time is a little lengthy, so make sure you have enough time to spare when you do this recipe. 

I cooked everything for the exact amount of time that the recipe called for, and the chicken turned out SO juicy and tender! I think the potatoes could have stayed in the oven just a little bit longer, but they still turned out tasty! Definitely try this one out!



Prep time: 10 minutes  Total time: 55 minutes  Yield: 4 servings

1 lb. small red potatoes (about 8), quartered
1/4 Kraft Italian Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-1/2 tsp. chili powder, divided
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
2 tbsp. Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese

1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Toss potatoes with dressing in 13x9-inch nonstick pan; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp chili powder. Bake 25 minutes.
3. Stir potatoes; push to sides of pan. Place chicken in single layer in center of pan; sprinkle with remaining chili powder. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F) and potatoes are tender. Transfer chicken to platter. Stir potatoes to evenly coat with pan drippings. Spoon around chicken on platter; top with Parmesan.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2020 at 11:55 PM , Blogger midn said...

Cheap Alexander McQueen uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica Alexander McQueen womens bleach white oversized sneaker, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home